TQFP Thin Quad Flat Pack 1.0mm Thick
TQFP packages provide the same benefit of the metric QFP package, but are thinner (body thickness of 1.0mm) and have a standard lead-frame footprint (2.0mm lead footprint).
TQFPs are helping to solve issues such as increasing board density, die shrink programs, thin end-product profile and portability. Lead counts range from 32 to 176. Body sizes range from 5 x 5mm to 20 x 20mm. Copper lead-frames are used for the TQFP package. Lead pitches available for TQFP package are 0.4mm, 0.5mm, 0.65mm 0.8mm and 1.0mm.
- * = Available as an Exposed Pad L/TQFP Package by Amkor. The ExposedPad™ L/TQFP can increase heat dissipation by as much as 110% over a standard L/TQFP. The ePad™ L/TQFP is a cost effective, high frequency leadframe solution to thermal management when the die attach pad is soldered to the PCB.
- TQFP is available in die up configurations in 1.0mmthickness only.
- 5 x 5mm to 20 x 20mm body size (JEDEC Standard)
- 32 to 176 lead counts
- Copper leadframes
- 1.0mm body thickness for TQFP.
- Lead-free parts are available.