|PAC-8||Pinpoint Air Controller|
Slash your air consumption by 60%!
Connect PAC-8 to ionizers to eliminate dust and static efficiently with pulse air.
- Pulse module reduces air consumption by 60% compared to continuous mode operation.
- Bursts of vibrate dust and forcibly dislodge it.
- Can be used in conjunction with bar- and nozzle-type ionizers as well as other equipment.
Static erasing benefits:
Dust adheres to the surface as a result of static electricity buildup and becomes embedded in depressions on the surface, making it difficult to dislodge.
An intermittent stream of ionized air can be used to vibrate the dust, neutralize its static charge as it floats above the surface, and then blow it quickly away.
Compressed air is released and sprayed under pressure when the solenoid valve opens. By repeatedly applying the resulting force (in the form of a shock wave), dust can be removed more effectively than is possible with normal compressed air.
|Power supply and
|24 VDC ± 5%, 70 mA (PAC-8 only)|
|Air supply hose diameter||8 mm x 6 mm|
|Airflow||See chart to below.|
|Output power supply||24 VDC ± 5%, 680 mA (when connected to separately available AD24-ITC-E)|
|Operating temperature and humidity||5 - 35 °C / 35 - 85%RH (non-condensing, non-freezing)|
|Accessories||Instruction manual, 8 mm / 6 mm conversion plug,
8 mm air horse (100 mm long)
|Continuous mode (L/min)||125||232||330||461||567||572|
|Pulse mode (L/min)||50||92.8||132||184.4||226.8||228.8|
* Air consumption figures for pulse mode are theoretical values and do not include the losses that occur while the solenoid valve is opening and closing.
(Pulse mode: Blinking
Continuous mode: Lit continuously)
- Safe design features a built-in piezoelectric transformer.
- Compact, lightweight plastic body.
- Robotic cables are engineered to withstand being flexed 10 million times.
The PAC-8 Pulse Air Controller can be connected to other ionizers and air devices.
Do not supply power from the PAC-8 as ion generation on some models may by subject to a delay.
or other hardware with the remote terminal.