Slip Resistant Floor Cleaner/maintainer
Advanced formula technology, utilizing CSAD-0710, has allowed the development of this specially formulated, one step safety enhancing cleaner/maintainer. Stand Up cleans and helps restore the gloss of virtually any coating on any type of floor surface and most importantly, is its ability to assure a positive coefficient of friction and enhance the slip resistant properties of any surface it is applied to. Stand Up can be applied with either a mop or automatic scrubber and will not cause a buildup with routine use. Field use has produced an average increase in slip resistance of .1 SCOF per application. Stand Up can be used on all types of flooring including: resilient tile, terrazzo, marble, quarry stone, blue stone, Mexican tile, ceramic tile, concrete, and sealed wood.
APPLICATION & MAINTENANCE
- Thoroughly sweep the floor to remove any dirt or soil.
- Floors with heavy concentrations of oil, grease, or animal protein soils should initially be cleaned with a degreaser to obtain optimum results.
- Dilute Stand Up 2 to 4 ounces per gallon with warm water.
- Stand Up may be applied using either a damp mop or automatic scrubber. A two bucket system, in which one bucket holds the Stand Up solution and one into which the soiled solution is wrung, will provide the most satisfactory results. Using a clean cotton or cotton/synthetic combination mop, damp mop the floor. For use in an automatic scrubber, place the Stand Up solution in the feed tank of the automatic scrubber. The solution may be applied, scrubbed, and vacuumed in one step. Following damp mopping or scrubbing, allow the floor to dry completely, but do not rinse.
- To restore gloss or repair scuffs, buff the treated area with an appropriate buffing pad or brush with either a low or high speed buffing machine.
|Active Ingredients||12 - 13%|
|Slip Resistance (ASTM)||>.6 (SCOF)|
|Solubility in Water||Complete|
|Freeze/Thaw Stability||3 Cycles|
|Shelf Life||1 year minimum at room temperature|
|Weight Per Gallon||8.55 lbs|
This material is not a hazardous mixture as defined in 29 CFR 1910.1200 and M.G.L. c. 111f. Safety Glasses and Gloves should be worn during application. CAUTION: Contains Glycol Ethers. Can cause eye irritation. Prolonged exposure may cause skin irritation. FIRST AID: In case of contact, flush with plenty of water. If swallowed, get immediate medical attention. Consult Material Safety Data Sheet before using.
|1-70 -55||STAND UP, Slip Resistant Floor Cleaner/Maintainer 55 Gallon Drum||
|1-70 -05||STAND UP, Slip Resistant Floor Cleaner/Maintainer 5 Gallon Pail||
|1-70 -04||STAND UP, Slip Resistant Floor Cleaner/Maintainer Case (4x1) Gallons||