Slip Resistant Gloss Enhancing Floor Treatment
Balance is Perma's latest breakthrough in floor safety, finish durability, and gloss enhancement. Designed to harden most floor finishes, Balance can save the contractor hours in labor by reducing the need for costly scrub and recoats. Apply Balance to a clean floor, allow to dry and burnish at 1000+ RPM. When your floors don't POP, simply reapply Balance to the worn area and burnish. At 5000 square feet per gallon, Balance will help you "balance your budget" while making your floor finish harder, glossier and more slip resistant.
APPLICATION & MAINTENANCE
- Sweep or dry mop floor to remove any dirt or soil.
- To obtain optimum results, heavily soiled floors should be cleaned with Super Blue, all purpose cleaner, prior to applying Balance.
- Apply Balance (undiluted) in a very thin coat. Applying too much Balance will make burnishing more difficult and waste product. One gallon of Balance will cover 4000-5000 square feet of flooring.
- Allow floor to dry. (Note: Floor may appear hazy at this time)
- Burnish Balance using a 1000 RPM or faster burnishing machine with a Balance Applicator pad, passing over the finish three times for maximum results.
Maintenance of Balance
Once the floor has its initial treatment of Balance, floors should be kept clean by washing daily with Stand Up. Burnish the floor with the Balance Maintainer pad at least weekly. When your floors don't POP, simply reapply Balance to the worn area and burnish.
|Active Ingredients||Modified Acrylic|
|Weight Per Gallon||8.31|
|Slip Resistance (ASTM)||0.5 minimum|
|Stability||1 year minimum at room temperature|
|Freeze/Thaw Stability||3 cycles minimum|
|Drying Time||15 - 20 minutes|
|Gallon Coverage (Feet2)||4000 - 5000|
|Removability (Gardner)||75 cycles maximum|
This material is not a hazardous mixture as defined in 29 CFR 1919, 1200, and M.G.L. c. 111F. Safety glasses and gloves should be worn during application and handling. If ingested, drink milk, water, or fruit juice and induce vomiting with oil of ipecac. In the event of eye contact, flush area with water for 15 minutes. Consult with a physician. Read Material Safety Data Sheet thoroughly before using.
|1-69 -05||BALANCE, Slip Resistant Gloss Enhancing Floor Finish Burnishing Treatment 5 Gallon Pail||
|1-69 -04||BALANCE, Slip Resistant Gloss Enhancing Floor Finish Burnishing Treatment Case (4x1) Gallons||