Static electricity removing AC pulse ion bar
The ultimate in user-friendliness. AC pulse ion bar.
- Low maintenance design. The hood that enables effective use of the limited workspace and the dust collector are separated.
- Needle electrode cleaning warning. Needle electrode contamination is constantly monitored by detecting ion current. If ion generation declines, the LEDs and warning signals notify users of the need for needle electrode maintenance.
- Air purge. Stat ic electricity removal performance is enhanced by air flow. (Clean dry air / N2, Max. 0.5 MPa) Deodorizing air flow is deliberately kept low to conserve energy. Simply remove the plugs from either end to supply air. The bar can be used with air flow.
- Card-type remote controller. Thin enough to fit in pockets. The ion bar can be controlled from distant locations. (Frequency / Pulse ratio setting)
Ionizing method: Pulse AC corona discharge
Electrode needles: Tungsten
Introducing an AC pulse ion bar with high-precision ion balance adjustment functionality.
Dimensions number of electrode needles, middle bracket quantity, and weight.
|Model no.||Total length
|B-150||1567||1374||28 pcs||1 pc||2.1|
|B-160||1677||1484||30 pcs||1 pc||2.2|
|B-180||1897||1704||34 pcs||1 pc||2.3|
|B-210||2227||2034||40 pcs||2 pcs||2.6|
|B-220||2337||2144||42 pcs||2 pcs||2.7|
|B-230||2447||2254||44 pcs||2 pcs||2.8|
|B-260 *||2667||2474||48 pcs||3 pcs||3.1|
|B-280 *||2887||2694||52 pcs||3 pcs||3.3|
|B-300 *||3107||2914||56 pcs||3 pcs||3.5|
* B-260/280/300 are made-to-order items.
- Extensive line includes total of 15 models ranging from 600 to 3,000 mm in length.
- The iron balance adjustment function enables use of the device in a variety of applications (frequency, pulse ratio, and voltage output settings can be configured).
- Includes a credit card-shaped remote control (functionality includes frequency and pulse rate settings)
- Includes an air pure function, allowing static electricity erasing performance to be increased by supplying air to the device.
- Safety-conscious design features a built-in high-voltage power supply and high-voltage cabling.
- Additionally, the device can be monitored from a computer by using the RMS monitor function (optional).
- Electrode needle units twist off for easy replacement.
|Applied voltage||Max 12.5 kVpp (adjustable in 10 steps for each polarity)|
|Power supply and
|24 VDC ±5%, 600 mA (max.)|
|Air supply||0.1 MPa to 0.3 MPa|
|Air supply hose diameter||8 mm × 6 mm (PT1/8 air supply inlet)|
|Ozone production||0.05 ppm or less (measured 50 mm from device at 0.3 MPa)|
|5 - 35 °C / 35 - 85%RH (non-condensing, non-freezing)|
|Accessories||Power supply cable, Remote controller (RMS-01),
2 end brackets with set screws (B-EB),
middle bracket with set screws (B-MB, depends on bar length)
Static erasing capacity
|Air pressure (0.3 MPa (B-100)||(Seconds)|
|End Brackets (set of 2 with set screws)
|Power Supply Cable
|Middle Bracket (with set screws)