- Product Brands
- SMT by X-KAR
- Inspection and Measuring Systems
- XTC Profiler
XTC Profiler - Temperature Data Logger for monitoring
of the rework process when setting the equipment for rework
(time-temperature relations) and also for Profiling of other
Reflow Soldering Processes and Ovens.
XTC Profiler Features
- Compact size
- Easy to use data-collection and recording software
- Easy to export data to spreadsheets and other programs
- Self contained measurements (without a PC)
- Cold junction compensation
- Applications Software for Windows 2000/XP/Vista and Windows 7
- Real Time Display of up to eight Channels
- Comparison of Data from Different Runs
- Convenient and Robust Thermocouple Attachment
- XK-TC30/36 - "K" Type Thermocouple, gauge 30, lengths 36"
- XK-TC30/36-8 - "K" Type Thermocouple, gauge 30, lengths 36", pack of eight (8) pieces
||"K" Type Thermocouple, gauge 30, lengths 36"
||"K" Type Thermocouple, gauge 30, lengths 36" , pack of eight (8) pieces
||Eight Channel Thermocouple Data Logger with Eight "K" type thermocouples. Ideal for quick set-up of monitoring temperatures in laboratory or during production or re-work of electronics
|Qty||1 - 9||10 +|