SMT-Tweezers MS8910 Low Cost Bomir/Mastech RC Tester
DIGITAL SMT COMPONENTS RC Meter – Convenient One hand operated Tweezers
The Tester measures SMD components (Resistance & Capacitance) with high accuracy. Digital readout with large numbers. Handy and inexpensive tool helping in electronics production, quality control, service and prototyping.
Precise tips are made of non-magnetic steel and are able to pick up and reliably contact even smallest SMD components, or take measurements from the devices already mounted on a board.
The Tweezers can also be used to test conventional components.
- LCD digital display
- Auto Scanning and Auto Ranging
- Practical one hand measurement allowing use of other hand to hold object containing SMD devices.
- Resistance: 300/3K/30K/3M/30M OHM; Accuracy: ± (1% + 3d)
- Capacitance: 3nF/30nF/300nF/3µF/30µF/300µF; Accuracy: ± (2% + 3d)
- Continuity Check. When Resistance is less than 30 Ohm, the Buzzer will sound.
- Diode Check
- Auto Shut Off
- Data Hold
- Powered: by 3V Lithium Battery
- Low battery indicator
The ordered item includes:
- Mastech/Bomir RC tester
- 3V battery
- Extra set of probes
- Convenient storage case
- User Manual
|Range (Ω)||Resolution (Ω)||Accuracy|
|300||0.1||±(1.0% of rdg + 2 digits)|
|30M||10K||±(1.2% of rdg + 3 digits)|
|Range (F)||Resolution (F)||Accuracy|
|3n||1p||±(2.5% of rdg + 3 digits)|
|300µ||100n||±(3.0% of rdg + 3 digits)|
|Continuity||The buzzer will sound if the resistance is less than 30 ohms|
|Diode||Display reads approximate forward voltage of the diode||Forward DC current: approximately 2 mA
Open DC voltage: approximate 2.8 V
|MS8910||SMT Tweezers Low Cost Bomir/Mastech RC Tester. Excellent very low cost tool for sorting AND IDENTIFYING SMD COMPONENTS||