|Rework System Packages|
|X-FineRework Series Rework System Packages|
How to choose the best Rework System Package which will do what you need and will fit your budget?
- Choose from the table below the X-FineRework Series which is suitable
Each Series addresses different sizes of the boards, which you will need to work on. X-letter in the Series indicates that instead of a Pre-Heater Base you will have a base containing a Pre-heater and also Built-in Hot Air Pencil, Iron and Vacuum Pick-up.
- Go to the next table containing the Series, which you want, and select the exact combination of accessories which are the best for you.
- Make a note of the complete X-FineRework …… Part Number. This is Rework System Package that you need.
Table 1: List of different Series of the X-FineRework Units available for you.
This is base combination of our units to make new generation SMT Rework/Repair system offers precise and accurate monitoring of process temperatures at a working point on a PCB.
|X-FineRework Series||Your Choice of XK-Series Tool Holder and/or Illumination System|
|Please Choose base combination, which BEST suites your needs||Programmable, Intelligent SMT Rework/Repair Unit with connections at the back. Just Patented in US, Japan and Europe||Digital PID Control SMT Rework/Repair Unit with integrated Pre heater, Hot Air Pencil, Iron and vacuum Pick-up||Digital, High Power PCB Pre-Heater for Rework of SMT Technology Boards, with very accurate six zone temperature control||Digital, SMT High Power, Large Area Under board Pre heater||PCB Holder especially designed for this pre-heater to well support large boards||Open Frame Board Holder with X Y micrometer positioning of PCB for boards up to 14" wide||Universal, Retractable Board Holder for boards up to 12" wide|
|What it Contains||FOCUS"X1"||SMT-ServiCE||X-1003||X-1001||XU-6||XU-5||XU-1S|
All systems additionally include:
- Nozzle #107 - Nozzle XNB-27x27 for BGA225 Component
- XCB-1R - Cord connecting Focus "X" with Pre-heater Based Rework System SMT-SerwiCE or Preheaters X-1000.
If you need any other, not listed combination, please contact either the distributor or factory direct at: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will certainly accommodate you and give you what you really need.
Please note that all X-KAR Subsystems are interchangeable. You will be able to add later any other subsystem if you needed. E.g. Use XK-4 instead of XK-2 or change manual lift for Auto-lift or interchange SMT-ServiCE with X-1001 Pre-heater etc.
Optional and absolutely recommended accessories:
- XFR-Commander Control Software which brings X-FineRework to another level
- X485-USB Converter A Converter which allows for connection of FOCUS "X" and SMT-ServiCE to a PC (Desktop or Laptop) to upgrade Firmware (if needed) and to control and program entire system from a PC.
|X-REWORK "A+" Basic Rework System|
The system has Top and Bottom Convection Heaters and Component pick-up by vacuum built-in the Hot Air Tool. Top and Bottom Heaters are controlled by digital PID independent controllers. The system has Universal Board Holder for Regular and irregular shape boards and a Tool Holder (Left and Right Handed) for smooth up/down motion of the Top Heating Tool with Nozzles.
|XSI-200D Digital Soldering Station|