|XIL-2 High Intensity, long life Illumination System|
The system was designed for XK-Series tool holders to provide focused illumination at the place of rework. Properly illuminated PCB helps greatly to position a component, inspect paste deposition and improve quality of the solder joints after rework.
XIL-2 fits all X-KAR XK-Series Tool Holders manufactured after Jan 2004.
It does not occupy valuable bench space and can be installed in few minutes.
- Regulated distance from the board
- Full rotation, angle and forward-back adjustment of the illuminating heads.
- High intensity white soft light
- Long life (min 50 000 hours)
- Arms with illumination - arms mount on XK-Series tool holders
|Input Voltage||110-120, 220-240V AC|
|Power consumption||Max. 2 VA|
|Weight||1.1 lbs. (0,5 kg)|
|System dimensions||15.7"x5.9"x7.9" (400 x 150 x 200 mm)|
|Packaged weight||1,5 lbs. (0,7 kg)|
- Power Supply X-AC1 for 115V or X-AC12 for 220-240V. Needed when you have Pre-heater Based Rework System manufactured before October 2005).
- XCC-2L - Cord connecting XIL-2 with Pre-heater Based Rework System SMT-SerwiCE or Preheaters X-1000 (only for systems manufactured after October 2005).
XIL-2 attached to XK-3AL
To enhance efficiency and speed during placement or replacement of the components using X-KAR Rework Equipment incorporating XK Holders.
|XIL-2 -115V||Long Life, White light Illumination System , 110-120V AC||